Finish this maze to get the Bandit gumball
Hidden GumballEditTo get the Dark Dragon gumball
- Use Death Knight as leader (you'll need his item)
- Upgrade three maze items to max (lvl 10), then use bone staff to summon Drake.
- Let the Drake die and collect Dragonling Skull.
- Drake needs to be summoned on each floor since it does not travel to the next floor.
- After an enemy kills the drake (like the Boss), another drake can be summoned on the same floor.
- When you meet the dark dragon statue (random floor after obtaining the Skull), sacrifice Contract of the Dead and Dragonling Skull at altar to get dark dragon.
|Enemy||Form||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Skeleton Hound||Poison the attacker when counterattacking||Shin Bone||Shin Bone x3|
|Skeleton Swordsman||Curse the attacker when counterattacking||Breastbone||Breastbone x3|
|Sketelon Warlock||Help all friendly targets increase Attack and HP when being killed||Skull||Skull x3|
|Calamity Pumpkin||Explode after 3 rounds and cause 400% damage||Fire Ball||Evil Pumpkin|
|Wraith Mage||Launches an attack every 2 rounds.
All friendly skeleton targets can revive once.
|Curse or Death Ripple||Bone Staff|
|Nightmare||Breath: An attack is made every 2 rounds||EP||EP|
|Dragon Egg||Immune to all spells, loses 1 HP when attacked (2HP when attacked by undead creature)
Hatch Nightmare Dragon Whelp after 5 rounds
|Nightmare Dragon||See boss section||Griffin's Signet||Black Dragon's Signet|
- Launch attack every 4 rounds to cause 200% damage to enemies and bring corrosive effect (halve attack and lose Hp each round, lasts 3 rounds)
- Physical resistance +50%, spell resistance +50% (barrier can be destroyed by attacks by undead creature)
- Double attack when Nightmare Dragon Whelp is visible
Get these items in the maze or by raiding:
- Great God of Thieves' Boots fragment
- Gloves of Dark Arbiter fragment
- Code of Dark Priest fragment
- Blue Crystal Gel (high chance)
- Fairy Spring
- Star Mint
- Fantasy Fruit
- Dark Steel
- Soul Crystal
- Bone of Moonlight (Boss treasure)
God of thieves loot Edit
Undead Bench - use bones to upgrade special equipment (fails at a ridiculous rate!)
- Bone Staff - Skull x1, Breastbone x1, Shin Bone x1
- Scourge Bone Chime - Skull x3, Breastbone x3
- Lich's Bone Boots - Skull x3, Shin bone x3
- Undead Armor - Breastbone x3, Shin bone x3
Land of Bones - fight some enemies inside to find:
- Pile of Bones - get bones
- Huge Remains (Frankenstein's monster)- get Electrical Helmet
- Skull Altar - stat buff
- Pile of Bones - bones, sometimes poisons
- Skull Altar - stat buff
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Adventurer's Remains||Skull x5, Breastbone x5, Shin bone x5||Wirt's Soul: Wirt's Leg opens a portal to Tristan (fight some angry cows and collect parts of the Ox King equipment set) The 8 cows also each drop 100 EP.(but you lose the 3x5 bones from the original Wirt's)
Steps:: 1. Do not use Wirt's Leg.
|Woman's Remains||T-Virus||Gill's Soul: Cause extra 20% damage when you attack undead|
|Huge Remains (Frankenstein's monster) (inside Land of Bones)||Electrical Helmet||Frankenstein's Soul: Mad Scientist status (Increases the success rate for enhancing on the Undead Experiment Table by 100%, valid on floor)|
|Pile of Bones & Skull Altars||Broken Scoundrel's Soul: Cast Stoneskin|
|"||Complete Scoundrel's Soul: Cast Blade of Ruin|
|"||Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor)|
|"||Complete Mage's Soul: Power+1|
|"||Broken Mercenary's Soul: Recover 30 HP|
|"||Complete Mercenary's Soul: HP +20|
- Always try to have two Bone Staffs before entering a boss floor. Use the first to deal double damage to the eggs. Once the Dragon Whelps are gone, use the other to remove the Boss' shield.
- Farplane's Bow is mostly useless, all of the enemies in the dungeon are Undead and don't drop souls. The Demon Hunter (Title) can still be useful if you choose the Great Elf King or Legendary Hunter paths.
- Given the relatively good items you'll forge, it is probably best not to take an artifact for the slots Armor, Feet and Treasure. (Treasure is mostly ok if you are immune to poison).
- Farplane's Lantern is pretty useful
- The piles of bones are counted as corpses
- The soul from Huge Remains (Frankenstein's monster) gives 100% success rate at the altar on one floor.
- Wirt's soul (early floor corpse that gives you his leg) will transport you to Tristan. Fight some angry cows an collect parts of the Ox King equipment set. Getting the whole set seems to be impossible or very rare.
- See Farplane Soul List
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Obtain Electrical Helmet x3||2|
|S||Obtain T-Virus x3||2|
|S||Obtain Wirt's Leg x3||2|
|G||Obtain Dragonling Skull x3||3||
Dropped when Skeleton Drake summon is killed (Requires Level 10 in Armor, Boot, & Chim to summon). Best done in the boss room. S/L method works if it dies and drops nothing.
Once one skull is picked up, no more will drop. However, it is possible to let multiple dragonlings die (with out picking up the skull!!!) on one floor to collect more than one skull per maze.
|G||Use Bone Staff x30||2|
|G||Kill Skeleton Hound x 80||1|
|G||Kill Skeleton Swordsman x80||1|
|G||Kill Skeleton Warlock x80||1|
|G||Kill the Calamity Pumpkin x80||1|
|G||Kill Wrath Mage x40||1|
|G||Break Dragon Egg x20||3|
|G||Kill first boss||3|
|G||Kill boss x3||3|
|G||Clear Land of Bones x15||2|
|S||Reach floor 40||1|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|G||Search Pile of Bones x20||3|
|G||Worship Skull Altar x20||3|
|G||Skeleton Husky killed enemy x50||3||Summon with normal Bone Staff|
|G||Skeleton Drake killed enemy x50||3|
|G||Summon Skeleton Drake||3||Requires to wear: Level 10 in Armor, Boot, & Chime in order to summon with normal Bone Staff.|
|G||Upgrade Scourge Bone Chimes rank x20||2|
|G||Upgrade Lich's Bone Boot's rank x20||2|
|G||Upgrade Undead Armor's rank x20||2|
|G||Scourge Bone Chime upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Lich's Bone Boots upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Undead Armor upgrade failed x10||2|
|G||Upgrade Bone Chime to lvl 10||3|
|G||Upgrade Lich's Bone Boots to lvl 10||3|
|G||Upgrade Undead Armor to lvl 10||3|
|G||MP reaches 200||3|
|G||Use soul-link x10||3|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|