Suits of equipment provide an effect bonus when the whole set is equipped.
General Treasure SuitsEdit
This suits have a chance to appear in any maze as loot or purchased in the equipment shop. There are four Honor Quests that can be completed by finding these suits.
Battle Suits - Suits that enhance your Attack and HP. Collect a full set and get an auto-cast spell buff for the first 10 rounds of each Maze floor.
The Smuggler's Tent in Pirate's Seaport can potentially sell an entire suit for EP. There is also a Smithy that randomly appears in this maze allowing you to upgrade a lower-grade suit to a higher grade suit.
Magic Suits - Suits that enhance your Power and MP. Collect a full suit and receive free spell scrolls when you enter a new Maze floor.
As with the Battle Suits, the Smuggler's Tent in Pirate's Seaport can make acquiring the suits fairly easy.
Element Suits - Suits that enhance your Elemental casting.
The Magic Workshop in Saint's Tower allows you to upgrade pieces of these suits one star rank at a time. Visiting this stage with a Magic type Gumball to acquire the Plane Prophet title can increase your odds of completing a suit.
- Earth Mastery Suit
- Water Mastery Suit
- Fire Mastery Suit
- Air Mastery Suit
- Light Mastery Suit
- Dark Mastery Suit
Special Suits - Suits that have a variety of benefits
- Hunter's Suit
- Noble Suit
- Eternal Suit
- Blacksmith Artisan Suit
- Rune Artisan Suit
- Wheel of Fortune Suit
Dragon Wish SuitsEdit
Collect the dragon balls and wish "I want the most cruel equipment!". The base suits can be upgrades for better stats.
Maze Based SuitsEdit
These suits can only be obtained in a few specific mazes.
Some of the suits below also have a small chance to be completed in mazes that reuse monsters from other mazes like, for instance, Erathia does in its satellites. In general, however, they are only useful and reasonably obtained in the mazes listed below.
- Origin of Calamity
- Lich's Will
- Demon's Hug (also in Hell Frontier)
- Burst Spike
- Ancient Calling
- Realm of the Dead
- Fire of Chaos
- Dark Furnace - Borderland
- Ox King - Cannot be completed. For parts, use Farplane's Lantern on Wirt in Borderland
- Super Plumber - Forest of Whispers
- Cinderella's Dress - Saint's Tower
- Steam Power - Avalon Fortress and Erathia
- Electric Age - City of Steam and Erathia
- King Arthur - Avalon Fortress
- Light Sacred Artifact - Hell Frontier
- Dark Hallow - Hell Frontier
- Hikaru - Gods' Chessboard
- Genie's Call - Desert Oasis
Gumball Specific SuitsEdit
- Mr. Wolf's Camouflage - use Red Hood
- Starmoon's Power - use Starmoon Scholar
- Warrior's Willpower - use Duelist
- Pirate Suit - Pirate with statue as Main
- Genie's Call - use Lamp
Combined Condition SuitsEdit
These suits can only be obtained by a conjunction of factors.