|Normal reward||Catherine & Raptor gumball|
|Raid reward||Accelerator +1|
Complete this maze to receive Catherine Gumball.
To unlock the Erathia maze, get 12 maze fragments:
- Complete City of Steam to max dp (4)
- Alliance shop (2)
- One from each rift type (4)
- Celestial shop (2)
Buy from "Shop" in the New Maze in the main world map menu with 100 gems.
To obtain Raptor Gumball:
After floor 60 there's a chance to find a bird in a cage And a laser gun.
Note: make sure you save about 13 of each engineering Material as you will need them for the laser.
Check the bird cage for the number on it. Ex: no.703
Then go to the laser you'll notice each material has a value attached to it. The goal is to put in a combination of materials to equal the total that number shown on the cage. Eg. for cage number 703, you need 3 Metallurgy Components, 5 Electric Components, 4 Aviation Components, 1 Ancient Component. (3*27 + 5*23 + 4*59 + 1*271 = 703).
642 the combo is 4 met, 2 ele, 3aero, and 1 anc.
591 the combo is 11 met and 8 ele.
IF THE NUMBER IS 733 you still need 3, 5, 4, 1 components, because Metallurgy components are valued at 37 here instead of the 27 used above for 703.
You can use this tool to display possible solutions: https://codepen.io/j0be/full/OOZMQX/
Then fire to open the cage. That will unlock Raptor, or get you 10 frags. Fire a second time (at the free bird) to get 10 more frags. (This requires one more of any Component.)
Note: If you input a number greater than what's on the cage you will kill him and get some fragments.
|Enemy||Form||Race||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Decour Sniper Mecha||Machine||Snipe: ranged attack, chance to deal triple damage
Alloy Armor: Spell and physical resistance +30%
|Sakula Heavy Mecha||Machine||Defense force field: decrease damage by 30%
Reflectivity field: reflect 50% of damage
Alloy Armor: Spell and Physical resistance +30%
|Tiga Tactical Mecha||Machine||Tactical Command: When present attack and HP of different mobs doubled.
Alloy Armor: Spell and Physical resistance +30%
|2 Aviation Components|
|Adler Disturbance Mecha||Machine||Interfere: Decrease accuracy by 50%.
Alloy Armor: Spell and Physical resistance +30%
|Vergil Experimental Mecha||Machine||Resonance test: increases attack for each ally on the field, loses HP when allies die.
Alloy Armor: Spell and Physical resistance +30%
|Savage Strike Mecha||Machine||Surprise attack: 300% damage every 4 rounds.
Celerity: High dodge.
Alloy Armor: Spell and Physical resistance +30%
|+ ?? EP|
|Unknown Creature||30k HP and 1k Attack
Immune to earth spell, fire spell, light spell, and dark spell
|T-01 Mechanical Commander||Machine||See Boss Section||1||Strange Map - Atk +5, Pwr +1, HP +43, MP +26 (code for Decour safe)|
Satellite Enemies (Work in Progress)Edit
|Common item||Rare item|
|Air Elemental Elemental||Yellow||Elemental Creature (Air): Immune to Air Spells
Dodge: High Dodge Attribute
|Assassin Human||Red||Backstab: Attack once every 4 rounds, causing 300% damage to enemies||Knight's Suit part (?)||Holy Cup|
|Arcane Snail Beast Class||Red||Magic counterattac Launch a counterattack whenever an enemy casts a spell||EP (?)||Magic Toffee (?)|
|Butcher Human||Blue||Infuriate: Attack doubles when HP less than 50%||Cross (?)|
|Cactus Plant||Green|| Harisenbon Reflect 100% of melee damage back to the attacker
Symbiosis Double HP when desert scorpion is present (no effect in Erathia)
|1x Persian Powder (?)||3x Persian Powder (?)|
|Calamity Pumpkin Undead||Green||Self Explosion: Explode after 3 rounds, causing 400% damage||Fire Ball||Evil Pumpkin (?)|
|Cyclops Beast Class||Green||Anti-body: Spell resistance +50%
Thump: Chance to counterattack for 200% damage
|Giant's Belt (?)||Giant's Bones (?)|
|Light Elemental Elemental||Yellow|| Elemental Creature (Light): Immune to Light Spells
Dark Elemental Symbiosis: Double attack when Dark Elemental is present
|Dark Elemental Elemental||Yellow||Elemental Creature (Dark):Immune to Dark Spells
Light Elemental Symbiosis: Double attack when Light Elemental is present
|Demon of Abyss Demon||Blue||Curse : While countering, inflicts Curse: Decreases Attack for 3 turns
Spell Forbidden : Forbid the enemy to cast spells for 15 rounds after being killed
|Demon's Belt (?)||Demon's Cuffs (?)|
|Evil Lamp Spirit Elemental||Blue||Chance to drop Golden Lamp Oil after being killed||Inferior Lamp Oil (?)||Golden Lamp Oil (?)|
|Fire Elemental Elemental||Yellow|| Elemental Creature (Fire): Immune to Fire Spells
Burning: While countering, Inflicts Burning effect (lasts 3 round)
|Manticore Demon||Green||Roar: Help self and friendly targets increase attack and hp when damaged
Venom: While countering, inflicts Poison effect (loses HP each round, lasts 3 rounds)
|Hell Horseshoe (?)||Wings of Nightmare (?)|
|Necromancer Undead||Red||Magic Missiles: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds.
Necromancy All friendly skeletons present can revive once. (No effect in Erathia)
|Curse or Death Ripple||Bone Staff (?)|
|Rock Golem Elemental||Blue||Throwing: Launches a long-range attack every 2 rounds||EP (?)||Quenching Essence (?)|
|Water Elemental Elemental||Yellow||Elemental Creature (Water):Immune to Water Spells
Tranquil Rain: Launches every 2 rounds, Heal allies
|Skeleton Swordsman Undead||Blue||Curse: Curse the attacker when counterattacking||(useless)|
|Sketelon Warlock Undead||Blue||Death Pact: Upon death, increases Attack and HP of all companions||(useless)|
|Spikey Skeleton Demon||Green||Bone Spur: Reflect 100% melee damage back to the attacker when sustaining an attack
Self-Explosion: Explode after 3 rounds, dealing 400% damage
|Spiky Shell (?)||Spiky Fang (?)|
|Wandering Mage Human||Red||Magic Missiles: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds.||Fire Ball (?)||Burned Parchment (?)|
Questions marks relate to steals observed in other mazes for this enemy but unconfirmed in Erathia.
- Strafe: Attacks once every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies.
- Energy Detection Device: When enemy casts any spell, launches a counterattack and deal 30% damage of the said attack.
- Alloy Armor: Physical Resistance +30%, Spell Resistance +30%.
Four Satellite Terminals - Summon Airship to destroy Satellites. There is a chance a satellite will crash on the boss to cut his health in half.
Threat from the skyline Floors 50 (difficulty 41) - 2 Vigor
Lost Erathia Floors 45 (difficulty 40) - 2 Vigor
Miracle from millennia ago Floors 45 (difficulty 39) - 2 Vigor
Go! The ancient city! Floors 40 (difficulty 38) - 2 vigor
Special Occurrences Edit
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
|Robot's Remains||Medical Health Chip: Gain +100 MaxHP and restore 10 HP/floor. (Effect doubled for Machine Herald or Future Cat.)||Mr. White's Memory Fragment: Obtain 1 Destroyer Chip: All damage spells 5%; doubled with Machine Herald or Terminator.|
|Driver's Remains||Ancient Component / Components / ...||Broken Driver's soul: Recover 3% airship energy.|
|Researcher's Remains||1st Floor: Engineering Manual and 3 of each normal Engineering Component
||1st Floor:Researcher's Soul: Obtain 5 of each normal components
|Soldier's Remains (Red)||Machine Gun H: 160 dmg (4 uses)||Bill's Soul: Obtain 30 Gold Eagle Medals|
|Soldier's Remains (Purple)||Shoulder rocket launcher: 100 dmg, 50% splash (5/30)||Reims' Soul: Recover 100% airship energy, +5 fire.|
|Soldier's Remains (Red + White Headband)||High-speed Shotgun S: 200 dmg + 80% Splash to all other enemies. (60/60)
4 x Warhead Medals
|Mark's Soul: Obtain 30 Warhead Medals|
|Soldier's Remains (Yellow + Backpack)||Laser Launcher L: 200 dmg. (3/3)
5 x Warhead Medals
|Tarma's Soul: Recover 100% Airship Energy, Airship Armor +5|
|Soldier's remains (Blue)||Back Wrestling's Quintessence: +3 Attack.||Clark's Soul: Suplex Quintessence, switch effects. Learn Machine gun Fist spell.|
|Soldier's Remains (Green + Red Headband)||Boxing's Quintessence: +2 Attack, HP +40||Ralph's Soul: Boxing Quintessence, switch effects. +2 attack, HP +40. Cosmic Phantom spell|
|Raccoon's Remains||Biological Gene 89P: Atk +1, Pwr +1
- Cyborg: Atk & Pwr +5
- Modificator: Exclusive Skill +50%
|Raccoon's Soul: Switch effects:
- Atk and Pwr +3
- Cyborg: Atk & Pwr +10
- Modificator: Exclusive skills doubled
|Strange Remains||Memory Crystal: +1 Power( Electrical Science Knowledge(Diana Crystal):Effects of all Air spell +3%)||Selendis' Soul: +5 power, (Commando HP +100, Templar +5 power, Zerg +5 attack). Electrical Science Knowledge(Diana Crystal):Effects of all Air spell +10%.|
|Monkey's Remains (after killing Unknown Creature)||In total: Holland Hereditary Algorithm , Steam Revolution, Aerospace and Aviation, Electric Weekly, 3 random Opticus||Monkey's Memory Fragment: +3% to all spell effects, upgrade 1 random Ancient Technology. (3x)|
The console shows up as a a big computer taking up 2x2 tiles on the map and displays a countdown. When the countdown reaches 0, you suffer damage and a debuff (see below) and the counter is reset to 5. If you clear a path to the console, you can access it and teleport into it to destroy it from inside. You can also destroy using Summon Airship. The 4 types of Consoles with associated names and countdown effect:
- Blue: Guardian Orbit Satellite, status "Guardian Orbit Satellite" on enemies: +50% Attack and Resistance for 3 rounds.
- Green : Tracker Orbit Satellite, status "Tracker Orbit Satellite" : Attack and Power -50% for 3 rounds
- Red: Annihilator Orbit Satellite, more damage, creates a Burrow after 3-4 attacks
- Yellow : Law Hunter Orbit Satellite , status "Spell Forbidden" for 3 rounds.
The type also determines the ennemies you can find inside and in air combat,the color of Ancient Technology chips you can get as reward and the type of special reward encounter inside you can find.
Once the Satellite has been disabled from inside or through air combat, you can destroy it for a few components. Doing so clears it from the floor.
Satellite Air CombatEdit
If you use Summon Airship, the air combat will take place in 2 parts as an satellite will intervene. Each type of satellite has a different strong point. Killing the Satellite in this manner doesn't let you enter afterward for the rewards but you can still destroy it for a few components and it will always also spawn a Crashed satellite.
Inside Normal SatellitesEdit
|B1||Demon of Abyss||Blood Altar:|
|B3||Skeleton Warlock + Skeleton Swordsman||Skull Altar:|
|B4||Evil Lamp Spirit||Hell Furnace:|
|B5||Rock Golem||Rock Pile:|
|G1||Spikey Skeleton||Egg of Rahi:|
|G3||Calamity Pumpkin||Magic Totem:|
|G4||Manticore||Pile of Bones:|
|R2||Wandering Mage|| Elemental Altar:|
|R4||Arcane Snail||Elemental Heart:|
|R5||Pea Cannon||Strange Tree Stump:|
|Y1||Fire Elemental||Pillar of Fire:|
|Y2||Water Elemental||Pillar of Water:|
|Y3||Air Elemental||Pillar of Air:|
|Y4||Earth Elemental||Pillar of Earth:|
|Y5||/||Light Elemental and Dark Elemental||Reaction Furnace:|
Appears red but without a countdown.
- Talk to Dr. Strange and receive Transmitter (4 charges) that you use to transport back to satellite.
- You need to give him 5 of each satellite piece (each set turned in gives bonus to your airship's combat this run) then he gives you satellite research notes. (Reward for all 4 sets: In Ancient Relics in the world map, open "Research on Orbit Satellite". Can Manufacture fragments for a new space ship).
- the order might be yellow/red/blue/green (or random...)
- To obtain satellite fragments: upgrade the ancient/detain techs in Aerospace manual, then destroy satellites by Calling Airship, then search the crashed satellite. If you teleport to destroy the satellite core, sometimes you may still get the crashed satellite but not always.
- Quests can be done over multiple maze runs, but have to be done in the order requested.
- Once you have given him all the fragments (20 in total), talk to him again for a last boost. Then (and only then), you can destroy the core if you want for a few components. You cannot return to the Unknown Satellite once you have destroyed the core.
- If you completed the quest this run or a previous one, talk to Dr. Strange for +10 to all Airship stats for the current run.
Other Occurrences Edit
Ancient Magic Array:
- Activate: Either zaps you for damage or increases a random stat. Can also Destroy after this
- Destroy: Destroy the Array for random components
- Created by letting a Red Satellite fire 4 times (once per maze run)
- Entering the hole will cause 99% damage that bypasses Ice Shield and kills you unless you are at max health.
- Open the safe using code 514326 to acquire Decour Chip and sometimes 3 .
- Construct the robot using Decour Chip and 3 Ancient Components (in the Aeronautics Page).
- First construction will give you Decour as an out-of-maze reward.
- Subsequent constructions will give you a Decour ally
- Decour robot is upgraded when Decour ally is credited with 200/300/400 kills (carry over to the next maze run).
Loot for Airship material or Engineering Components. When the Aerospace manual upgrade for that Satellite is fully upgraded, can receive Satellite Fragment(+1 to airship stat for maze). Collect 5 fragments each for Dr Strange. The fragments are Law Hunter Orbit Satellite's Fragment, Annihilator Satellite's Fragment, Guardian Satellite's Fragment, Tracker Satellite Fragment.
Repair enemy mechanical creatures every 3 turns. You can destroy it for a few components once you reach it.
Will be discounted if you own any or all 3 pieces of Noble's Set
- Aviation Component: 3 for 150 EP
- Electric Component: 3 for 150 EP
- Metallurgy Component: 3 for 150 EP
- Ancient Component: 2 for 600EP
- Ancient normal chip: 300EP
- Ancient master chip: 500EP
Gang Cadre's special blackmail results:
Unknown Creature's Satellite
The Satellite containing the Unknown Create appears on floor 10. It will stay there until you destroy it. See Quests / DP for tips on how to defeat it.
|Ally||Skills and Stats||Extra info|
|Decour|| Attack : 45/60/75/90 ; HP 900/1200/1500/1800
|| Source: See Burrow
Scope: Valid in maze
|Clay Puppet|| Attack = inherits 50% of Gumball's Attack (buffs included)
HP = inherits 50% of Gumball's HP
| Source: Clay Statue
Scope: Valid in target floor
|Genie||Attack = ? HP = ?
|| Source: Elemental Altar
Scope : Valid in maze
|Spikey Skeleton|| Attack = inherits 75% of Gumball's Attack (buffs included)
HP = inherits 30% of Gumball's HP
| Source: Egg of Rahi
Scope: Valid in target floor
Out of Maze LootEdit
- See Burrow
- Kill the Unknown Creature and search the monkeys for 3 of each : Eden Accelerator (3h), Maintenance Accelerator (3h) and Cultivation Accelerator (3h) in settlement (Works only once).
- Bone of Moonlight (boss loot)
- Tower Flower (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot (Evil Pumpkin, Crystal Egg, Elf's Dust)
- Gumball Pot as boss loot
- Magic Relics
- A few low level Airship Materials
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Notable Loot Edit
Incomplete research report: 50-100 EP at random (bad idea). Use these for upgrading the manual.
- Red - Randomly Enhance one attribute + Electrical Science Knowledge (Equivalent Circuit Model) provides: Obtain 100-200 EP at random
- Blue - Cast Electrostatic Field (Valid in target floor) + Electrical Science Knowledge (MAgnetic Field Generator) provides: Effect of Electrostatic Field +1%
- Green - Cast Chain Lightning + Electrical Science Knowledge (High-voltage Shock Device) provides: Effect of Chain Lightning spell +1%
- Black - Cast Timestill + Electrical Science Knowledge (Malcolm Superconducting Material) provides - Effects of all support spells +3%
- Brown - Cast Portal of Earth + Electrical Science Knowledge (Kubrick Energy Coil) provides - Effect of all damage spells +3%
- Purple - Increase effects of all Spells by 3% + Electrical Science Knowledge (Diana Crystal Semiconductor) provides - Effects of all Healing spells +3%
Research Report: 100-200 EP at random(bad idea). Use these for upgrading the manual.
Vosebarker's Pain Device: Attack +5, Power +5, Inflicts 25% extra damage when you attack Living (from adventurer random gumball spawn). Ring slot
Vosebarker's Reality Lens: Accuracy +30%, Ignore spell resist 30%, 50% chance to detect key (from adventurer random gumball spawn). Head slot
Green Chip: T-01 Energy Core (Lvl 10 Satellite) Gives access to all 5 levels of the Machinery Titles.
Machinery Titles: - Mechanical Sentinel, +1/2/3 Attack and +1/2/3 Power, When entering the next floor, 3/6/9% chance to detect the location of the key. - Mechanical Hunter, +1/2/3 Attack and +1/2/3 Power, When a new enemy appears, 5/10/15% chance to mark (Damage suffered by the enemy increased by 50% only valid in the target floor). - Interstellar Defender, +2/3/4 Attack and +2/3/4 Power, For every 20% HP lost, decreases damage suffered by 1/2/3%. - Interstellar Destroyer, +2/3/4 Attack and +2/3/4 Power, Ignore Physical and Spell Resistance +2/4/6%.
For final rank pick Skynet or Energy Devourer:
- Skynet, When attacking 100% to cast "Homing Missile" (Damage equals to Gumball's base Attack) -- Enhance Attack, +3/6/9 Attack, Homing Missile Burning damage +100/200/300%. -- Enhance Attack, +3/6/9 Attack, Homing Missle damage +50/75/100%. -- Enhance HP, +60/ 120/180 HP, Attack burning enemies and deal an extra +15/30/50%.
- Energy Devourer, For every 5% decrease in MP, Power +1%. -- Enhance Power, +3/6/9 Power, Effects of all Damage spells +10/20/30%. -- Enhance Power, +3/6/9 Power, +3/6/9% chance to deal double Damage when casting Damage spells. -- Enhance MP, +60/120/180 MP, Receive damage spell scrolls at random for advancing every 15/10/5 floors in the maze.
Like Avalon Fortress and City of Steam, Erathia uses an Engineering Manual to provide substantial equipment and ability upgrades, combining the Steam Power and Electric Age suits from the previous mazes with its own Aerospace upgrades and a new Ancient Technology page. For full details, see the dedicated engineering manual page.
Ancient Technology ChipsEdit
- Free Forging Arts: Defense +1/2/3 for every steam power equipment worn.
- Radial Forging Technology (Shop): Max Dodge +1/2/3% For every steam power equipment worn.
- Rock Mineral Refining Technology: Damage reduction +1/2/3% For every steam power equipment worn.
- Skeletal Analysis and Reinforcement: Attack +1/2/3 for every steam power equipment worn.
- Ultra-High Temperature Smelting Technology: For every steam power equipment worn, reduce long range Damage suffered by 1/2/3%
- Ultrasonic Quenching Technology (Shop): For every steam power equipment worn, Engineering component drop probability +3/6/9%
- Abyss Forging Law (Advanced): When wearing the full set of Steam Power Equipment, Attack+4/8/12/16/20%, ignore enemy's Physical Resistance +4/8/12/16/20%
- Astana Electric Furnace Metallurgy (Shop, Advanced): Void all damage +2/4/6/8/10% if all steam power equipment worn.
- Efficient Energy Storage Gene: Attack and power +2/4/6 and HP/MP +10/20/30
- Hardened Skeletal Gene: Attack +2/4/6 and Ignore Enemy Physical Resistance +3/6/9%.
- Muscle Enhancement Gene (Shop): Enhance Attack by 2/4/6 point; When attacking, chance to instantly kill the enemy by 2/4/6%
- Neuron Enhancement Gene: Dodge increased by 3%/6%/9% and decrease interfere (the chip states jamming but it's really interfere) effect by 33/66/100%
- Pain Control Gene: Decrease enemy's Attack by 1/2/3 point; Reduce Reflect Damage by 25/50/75%
- Vision Enhancement Gene: HP +20/40/60 and key location +3/6/9%
- High Elf Genome (Advanced, Shop): Attack and Power +2/4/6/8/10% and recover HP by 1/2/3/4/5% on next floor
- Mutated Devil Gene (Advanced): For each 20% HP below Max HP you are, temporarily increase attack 1/2/3/4/5%. independently, chance to Ignore counterattack by 1/2/3/4/5%
- T-01 Energy Core (Advanced): Unlock rank 1/2/3/4/5 "Mechanical" Title. From energy core in level 10 satellite (must defeat "Unknown creature")
- Controllable Fusion Energy (Shop): Increase damage on higher level spells by 3/6/9% for each piece of electrical science equipment
- High Power Energy Storage System:Power +1/2/3 for each piece of electrical science equipment
- Magic Array Energy Structure: Increase support spells by 2/4/6% for each piece of electrical science equipment
- Mystique Crystal Structure: Damage spells 2/4/6% for each piece of electrical science equipment
- Research on Anti-Invisible Materials: Ignore enemy dodge by 3/6/9% for each piece of electrical science equipment
- Super Tough Plant Fiber: Increase healing spells by 2/4/6% for each piece of electrical science equipment.
- Soul Material Extraction (Advanced): When wearing the full set of Electrical Science equipment, Power +4/8/12/16/20%, ignore enemy's Spell Resistance +4/8/12/16/20%
- Phoenix Electronic Chip (Advanced, Shop): Effect of all spells +6/12/18/24/30% when wearing any electrical equipment
- Holland Hereditary Algorithm (Advanced):+3/6/9/12/15 random stats gains each time your gumball dies. Yep! (Looted after killing Unknown Creature.) - Presumably to be used with Holy Rebirth
- Air Elemental Energy Analysis: Increase Power by 2/4/6 and Increase the effect of all Air spells by 5/10/15%
- Earth Elemental Energy Analysis: Defense +2/4/6; Increase the effect of all Earth spells by 5/10/15%
- Fire Elemental Energy Analysis: Attack +2/4/6/; Increase the effect of all Fire spells by 5/10/15%
- Light Elemental Energy Analysis: HP +20/40/60 and increase all light spells by 5/10/15%
- Dark Elemental Energy Analysis: Ignore spell resistance 3/6/9% and increase all dark spells by 5/10/15%
- Water Elemental Energy Analysis: MP increase by 20/40/60 and Increase the effect of all Water spells by 5/10/15%
- Elemental Law Construction (Shop, Advanced): Effects of all spells +3%, When upgrading Magic Title, 10% chance to increase Power by 2 points
- Elemental Energy Conversion (Shop, Advanced): All gumballs' skills and energy accumulation speed (Active only) increased by 10/20/30/40/50%
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Obtain Warhead Medal||2||Loot from Soldier's Corpse; get all 30 at once if you have Farplane Ranger (lantern).|
|S||Obtain Gold Eagle Medal 30/30||2||Loot from Soldier's Corpse; get all 30 at once if you have Farplane Ranger (lantern).|
|S||Obtain Boxing's Quintessence 3/3||2|
|S||Obtain Medical Health Chip 3/3||2||Loot from Robot's Remains (White)|
|S||Obtain Bio Gene 89P 3/3||2||Loot From Raccoon's Remains|
|S||Obtain Memory Crystal 3/3||2|
|Obtain all types of Opticus||2||Destroy Electrical Apparatus for random Opticus|
|Use Clay Statue 5/5||2||Find in Rock Pile|
|Use Egg of Rahi 5/5||2||Find in Satellites (use 'take egg')|
|Use candle 5/5||2||Find in Satellites on skull piles near undead.|
|Use Soul Trapping Skull 5/5||2||Find in Satellites on skull piles near giants.|
|Use "Aerospace and Aviation" 10/10||2||Buy from the shops (600 EP each)|
|Use "Electric Weekly" 10/10||2||Buy from the shops (600 EP each)|
|Use "Steam Revolution" 10/10||2||Buy from the shops (600 EP each)|
|Kill enemy using Laser Launcher L 9/9||2||Loot from soldier's remains.|
|Kill Tiga Tactical Mecha 200/200||1|
|Kill Vergil Experimental Mecha 200/200||1|
|Kill Adler Disturbance Mecha 200/200||1|
|Kill Sakula Heavy Mecha 150/150||1|
|Kill Savage Strike Mecha 150/150||1|
|Kill Decour Sniper Mecha 150/150||1|
|Kill an unknown creature for the first time||2||Level up both suits to max, PoE back to F10, use Timestop+BoR and beat it to death. Roughly ~40K HP and 1000 attack. Will definitely counter-attack if you target it with attacks or spells (including with BoR active).
The creature is immune to Fire and Dark spells. Use Stoneskin to resist the 3 round attack and Divine Favor or higher curative spell to negate it's corrode effect.
|First Kill BOSS||3|
|Kill BOSS 5/5||3|
|Kill BOSS without destroying satellite||3||BoR on F30 boss will do it easy.|
|S||Reach floor 70||2|
|S||Reach floor 80||3|
|S||Reach floor 90||3|
|S||Reach floor 30 without destroying satellite||2||Use 3-Eye King's dog to key-hunt your way down. Can use S/L 30 to reset to floor without satelite.|
|S||Reach floor 50 without enhancing the Engineering Manual||2||Just don't loot it in the first place; good to do this and above quest in same run. You can then PoE back to F1. (Does't work anymore, you cant get it after PoE)|
|Buy items in the Explorer Shop 100/100||2|
|Clean up the crashed airship 30/30||2|
|Destroy the satellite with an airship 50/50||3|
|Destroy the Satellite Energy Core 100/100||3|
|Destroy the Electrical Apparatus 30/30||2|
|Activate the Ancient Magic array 30/30||1|
|Enhance Engineering Manual (Erathia to Max Level||3||Go full Planar Prophet, it's the only way.|
|Obtain hidden Gumball||5|
Gumball Specific InfosEdit
- Machine Herald as a main starts with Electrical knowledge Cauchynia Dynamic Movement manual ability maxed out, and with the first 3 tiers of the Machinery Titles.
- Future Cat as a main starts with metallurgy knowledge Dashboard Structure Principle maxed (belt gives recover 6% hp per floor), and with the first 3 tiers of the Machinery Titles.
- Alchemist as a main starts with metallurgy knowledge Polymer Coating maxed.
- Junkman as a main or soul link may find 30 of each medal in a trash can which can greatly help with DP. These drops, if they still exist, are very rare.
- Chef can be fun (not specially powerful, just fun) here with plenty of recipes but most of them requires you to have a mechanical gumball (typically Future Cat) as main. See Cooking#Erathia
Talking to Dr. Strange to upgrade your ship and also picking up the Decour chip will NOT stop you from completing the Level 50 with no upgrade quest. Summoning the Decour robot "may", as it requires a fragment payment.
Do NOT destroy the satellite core in Dr Strange's satellite before finishing all his quests. It would prevent you from using the Transmitter to return to him.
Summoning the Airship to destroy satellites or to clear tiles saves the level and prevents S/L30 from generating a new level. If hunting for the Robot's Wreckage Medical Chip quest drop it is therefore advisable to manually clear the tiles or use Earthquake.
The Robot's Wreckage versions (Karate Chip vs Medical Chip) are exclusive; only one may be found per dungeon run. The Raccoon Remains and Strange Remains are *not* exclusive and may be found in the same run. The Soldier's Remains are all exclusive; only one version may be looted per run. S/L30 accordingly.
There are limited ways to counteract the loss of accuracy inflicted by the Interfere effect. Ways to increase accuracy or ignore Interfere include: Vosebarker's Reality Lens, Sorehead Knight and green chip Neuron Enhancement Gene.