Complete this maze to receive Fallen Angel Gumball
Hidden Gumball Edit
To obtain Satan's Son Gumball:
- You will have to die in endless, leaving a tombstone.
- When you reenter the maze in the following run, you will need to save 50 crystals each and purchase the "Lost Paradise" upgrade "Chaos Crystal Core", Giving you a "Demon Gift Box". Open it to receive 3 Hearts of Satan's Son.
- After finding your tombstone on the appropriate floor, use 1 Dark Elemental Crystal to change to tombstone into a mausoleum, then summon Satan's Son and feed him the 3 "Hearts of Satan's Son" you obtained earlier
|Enemy||Form||Race||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Ghost||Undead||Void, Lightning Nova, Elemental Resistance (Air)||Air Crystal x3||Air Crystal x5 / Mark of Thor|
|Hellhound||Beast||Magic Burning, Roar, Elemental Resistance (Fire)||Fire Crystal x3||Fire Crystal x5|
|Lich||Undead||Death Decay, Frost Armor (grants all allies 30% Armor), Elemental Resistance (Water)||Water Crystal x3||Water Crystal x5|
|Lava Puppet||Elemental||Thump, Puppet Armor (30%), Elemental Resistance (Earth)||Earth Crystal x3||Earth Crystal x5|
|Angel||Elemental||Sacred Ray of Light (removes buffs), Rebirth, Elemental Resistance (Light)||Light Crystal x3||Light Crystal x5|
|Demon of Abyss||Demon||Curse, Spell Forbidden, Elemental Resistance (Dark)||Dark Crystal x3||Dark Crystal x5|
|Blood Knight||Human||Life to learn: counterattack, the attacker to exert a vampire effect (the damage caused by 50% to return to the value of life)|
|Biology||Furious: hit, the probability of causing 2 times the damage|
BossEdit"Demon Lord Hugh Janus"
- Demon's Wrath - Attacks once every 3 rounds, dealing 300% damage to enemies.
- Demon's Mark - Cast 1 layer of Demon's Mark each round (Each layer of Demon's Mark increases the effect of Demon Armor by 10%, providing Demon's Anger with extra effects according to the number of layers, effects can be stacked, lasts 3 rounds)
- 3 Layers of Demon Mark - Forbids enemy from casting 1 random spell type.
- 6 Layers of Demon Mark - Decreases the enemy's Attack and Power by 50%.
- 9 Layers of Demon Mark - Instantly kills the enemy.
- Demon Armor - Physical Resistance +10%. Spell Resistance +10%.
Decisive battle! Demon Lord! : Floors 50 (Difficulty 46) - 2 Vigor (unlocks Fallen Angel GB)
Never-ending battle: Floors 45 (Difficulty 46) - 2 Vigor
Open! The Gate of Hell!: Floors 45 (Difficulty 45) - 2 Vigor
Land of Death and Flame: Floors 40 (Difficulty 45) - 2 Vigor
Special Occurrences Edit
Paradise Lost Edit
|Skill||Price/lvl||max lvl||effect on max lvl|
|Light of Corruption||3 of each||50||1000 dmg every 3 round|
|dispel 1/1/2/2/3 layers of Demon Mark on attack (every 10 lvl)|
|1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10% chance to inflict Corruption (every 5 lvl)|
|When attacking instantly kill enemy whose HP is lower than 20%|
|Chaos Crystal Core||50 of each||3||Receive Demon Gift Box|
|Damage of Paradise lost +?%|
|Scorching Flame Crystal Core||5 Fire||20||Immune to Magic Burning|
|Effect of all Fire spells +20%|
|50% chance to deal double damage on attack|
|Cold Ice Crystal Core||5 Water||20||Immune to Death Decay|
|Effect of all Water spells +20%|
|10% Chance to cast Ice Shield after killing enemy|
|Earth Crystal Core||5 Earth||20||Immune to Thump|
|Effect of all Earth spells +20%|
|Attack +20, Power +20, HP and MP +200|
|Hurricane Crystal Core||5 Air||20||Immune to Collapse|
|Effect of all Air spells +20%|
|10% Chance for spell to not consume MP|
|Holy Light Crystal Core||5 Light||20||Immune to Status Eliminated|
|Effect of all Light spells +20%|
|When suffering damage 5% chance of immunity to all damages|
|Dark Crystal Core||5 Dark||20||Immune to Spell Forbiden|
|Effect of all Dark spells +20%|
|Receive 5 Implosion|
|Azazel's Statue grants: enemies can not revive|
Exchange Ruins Edit
|3 Light Crystal||Expeditionary Supply Station|
|3 Dark Crystal||Abyss Exchange|
Abandoned Stronghold Edit
|3 Fire Crystal||4-6 Hellhound and Pile of Bones (may have Drawing of Farplane Arrow)|
|3 Water Crystal||4-6 Lich and Storage Chest|
|3 Earth Crystal||4-6 Lava Puppet and Elemental Mine|
|3 Air Crystal||4-6 Ghost and Storage Chest|
|3 Light Crystal||4-6 Angel and Demon Remains (may have Drawing of Crimson Wings)|
|3 Dark Crystal||4-6 Demon and Angel Remains (may have Drawing of Holy Thorns Crown)|
Collapsed Door Edit
Use 3 Crystals to summon an allied elemental of the corresponding element. When the summoned elemental dies it will drop 1 crystal. Each summon has a chance (20%??) to summon a gumball instead. When these gumballs die they will sometimes drop their fragments, spells or their unique item (i.e. Demon Hunter can drop Curse Eyeshot, Medusa can drop Gorgon's Eyes, and so forth). It is possible to summon the same gumball more than once.
|3 Fire Crystal||Fire Elemental (chance of Destroyer, Demon Hunter, Heller, or Swordsman)|
|3 Water Crystal||Water Elemental (chance of Merman, Frost Queen, Lich, or Ghost Captain)|
|3 Earth Crystal||Earth Elemental (chance of Medusa, Pharaoh, Pinnochio, Magic Golem or Adventurer)|
|3 Air Crystal||Air Elemental (chance of Mage, Templar, Dwarf King, or Zorro)|
|3 Light Crystal||Light Elemental (chance of Angel Diety, Cupid, Minstrel, or Sunflower)|
|3 Dark Crystal||Dark Elemental (chance of Pandora, Skeleton King, Death Knight, or Dark Dragon)|
Dim Magic MatrixEdit
|3 Fire Crystal||Alchemist Matrix||Can forge artifacts from Drawings|
|3 Water Crystal||Invocation Magic Matrix||100-200 EP, coins, ore, food, gems (it seems, you will get 1 of the Ancient Ruins altar wishes), 5 Gumball Pots (probably once), 1 golden pot,3 gem|
|3 Earth Crystal||Corpse Collection Matrix||Adventurer's/Angel's/Mage's/Devil's Remains and sometimes Diablo's/Tyrael's Remains|
|3 Air Crystal||Arcane Matrix||100-200 EP and possibly a small secondary bonus (Fallen Angel gets one Hex, Vampire Hunter gets +1 Attack, etc.)|
|3 Light Crystal||Strength Enhancement Matrix||1 Attack, 10 HP|
|3 Dark Crystal||Magic Enhancement Matrix||1 Power, 10 MP|
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane Ranger loot|
|Adventurer's Remains||Random Equipment||
Broken Traveler's Soul: Receive 50-100 EP at random.
Complete Traveler's Soul: Receive 100-200 EP at random.
|Angel's Remains||5 Light Elemental Crystals or 1 Angel's Wings or (rarely) 1 Drawing of Crown of Thorns||
Broken Angel Soul: Cast Bless (Only valid in the target floor).
Complete Angel's Soul: Effects of all light spells +1%.
|Anonym's Remains||Immortal Sword||
Anonym’s Soul: Gumball’s Attack +1
|Dante's Remains||Ebony Wood and White Ivory||Dante's Soul: Fuse ebony and white ivory. Receive Ebony Wood and White Ivory|
|Demon's Remains||5 Dark Elemental Crystals or 1 Demon's Thorns or (rarely) 1 Drawing of Crimson Wings||
Broken Demon's Soul: Increase effects of all spells by 15% (Only valid in the target floor).
Complete Demon's Soul: Increase effects of all damage spells by 1%.
|Diablo's Remains||Destroy||Diablo's Soul: Receive 3 Scrolls of Blade of Ruin|
|Elemental Mage Remains||Receive 5 elemental crystals of 6 kinds respectively||
Elemental Mage’s Soul: Receive 5 elemental crystals of 6 kinds respectively
|Mage's Remains||5 Random Elemental Crystals or Magic Toffee||
Broken Mage's Soul: Power +10 (Only valid in the target floor).
Complete Mage's Soul: Power +1.
|Pile of Bones||Beast's Teeth, Drawing of Far Plane Arrow||Broken Demon's Soul: Increase effect of all spells by 15% (Only valid in the target floor).|
|Ragnaros' Remains||10 Molten Core||
Ragnaros' Soul: Receive Eye of Balrog
|Tyrael's Remains||Tyrael's Strength||Tyrael's Soul: Defense +1, +10% damage vs. Demons.|
Other Occurrences Edit
|Abaddon's Statue||Worship||Receive Lightless Shield Scroll - Use: Casts Lightless Shield Spell.|
|Inject 30 Dark||Lightless Shield Scroll - Teaches Lightless Shield Spell: 1/2 max MP - Convert damage suffered into recovered HP for 1 round.|
|Ashes Tile Urn||Take||Ashes Tile Urn ( Obtain 3 Broken Souls at random)|
|Inject Crystals||Kel'Thujad Soul Container|
|Azazel's Statue||Worship||Elemental Crystals (5 light, 5 dark)|
|Inject 10 Light||Adds ability to Paradise Lost (Curse immunity)|
|Inject 10 Dark||Adds ability to Paradise Lost (all enemies can not revive)|
|Battlefield Toilet||Search||5 Stool with Grass (1 dmg, poisoned 3 rounds, funny emote from bosses)|
|Inject 5 Fire||Casts Armageddon|
|Inject 5 Water||Undigested Wild Fruit (10 dmg, stunned 3 rounds)|
|Blood Knight's Statue||Worship||+20-30 HP, Recover 5 HP on next Floor|
|Inject 10 Dark||comes alive - drops Crystal of Blood (recover 100% hp)|
|Clotted Wax Pool||Search||Candle|
|Inject 10 Fire||Waxed Helmet|
|Demon Stockpot||Search||3 Unknown Meat|
|Inject 10 Fire||-10 HP, Demon Liver, 2 Demon Meat|
|Diablo's Remains||Search||Destroy (Work simply by having in inventory, does not need to be equipped)|
|Inject 20 Dark||Summon Diablo|
|Ruins of Demon Hall||Search||Demon's Hug Armor Set|
|Inject 10 Dark||Spawn 3 demons; each drops 10 Dark Crystals.||If using Satan Son increase all stats.|
|Collapsed Holy Altar||Search||get 3 crystals of 1 type|
|Insert 1 of each||Altar from lost temple|
|Demonized Gumball||Talk||Fight. 100 EP|
|Inject 5 Air or Holy||Purified Gumball|
|Purified Gumball||Help me work||+1 Gumball Artisan or fight|
|Hurry to leave||Randomly get 1 Gem, 3 Gems, 2000 gold, or attacked.|
|Corpse Flower||Search||Corpse Flower's Saliva x1 or Rank 1 Food x2|
|Inject 10 Water||Revived Corpse Flower|
|Revived Corpse Flower||Good luck||EP or Corpse Flower's Saliva x1|
|Transplant||If main gumball is plant type, Transplant (+1 Att all plant types); otherwise, fight (drops Corpse Flower's Saliva x5)|
|Broken Watchtower||Inject||Status Illumination ( Detect all the monsters and mark the location of the Key Monster)|
Expeditionary Supply Station
- Elemental Crystals (Light, Water, Air)
- Drawing of the Legendary Arrow
- Drawing of Farplane Arrow
- Sulfuron Warhammer Drawing
- Demon Thorns
- Elemental Crystals (Dark, Fire, Earth)
- Drawing of the Legendary Arrow
- Drawing of Farplane Arrow
- Sulfuron Warhammer Drawing
- Angel's Wings
- 5-6 activation's lead to area with Mines of each element ( after clicking on area elements you can get resources)
- You can tap the mine cart and barrel on the screen a lot for bonus minerals
- Inject 10 Fire : Turns into Hell's Gate
- The second time you create Hell's Gate, you can teleport back to the floor with the first one.(Only two portals appear per run, if you don't use it when it appear it won't appear again)
- Pull Out: Receive Doomsday Blade item. Stats depend on number of Crystals Added
- Inject: Consumes 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 / 32 / 64 Fire Elemental Crystal (Total of 126 Crystals required) Raises Star Level of Doomsday Blade
- The Doomsday Blade will remain on the same floor until it is pulled out - if you don't have enough Fire Crystals you can inject as many as you can then come back using Portal of Earth (or an item such as Time Machine or Magic Carpet) to add the remaining ones.
- Wizard's Elemental Whirlpools can be stabilized and picked up for later use w/ 5 Water Crystals.
- Dragon Warrior's Fire Dragon Blades can be enhanced by injecting 2 Fire Crystals
- Lich King's Statue gains a significant amount of XP (enough to go from Faith 10 to Faith 12) for 20 Water Crystals (repeatable).
- Vampire Hunter's Blood Altar can inject 30 Dark Crystals to go from 10 Essence Blood per upgrade to 7.
- Genie's Ruins can inject 30 Light Crystals to reduce the oil cost of Wishes by 1.
- Sculptor's statues each have a 10-Crystal injection that will count as 4 floors' and 400 EP worth of sculpting:
- Boy Holding Goose: 10 Air Crystals
- Discoglobus: 10 Fire Crystals
- Thinker: 10 Earth Crystals
- Venus: 10 Water Crystals
- Pieta: 10 Light Crystals
- Frost Queen's various Ice Castles can be permanently enhanced for 20 Water Crystals each:
- The Damage Reduction castle is boosted from 20% to 25%
- The +Water% Effect castle is boosted from 20% to 25%
- The MP Regen castle is boosted from 4 MP per turn to 5 MP per turn
- Kraken Captain's Cannons can be boosted in damage with the injection of some Fire Crystals (details uncertain).
Notable Loot Edit
Get these items in the maze or by raiding:
- In the Hellrift, if you click on the wheelbarrow and crates 50 times, you can get EP, Coins, Magic Iron, and Gems.
- Mark of Thor - Looted from Storage Chest - Use: Automatically casts Lightning Bolt every 10 rounds (only valid on target floor) - Also used to craft drawings.
- You are limited to 2 summons, so avoid using Athena when entering the dungeon. (Although Zerg eggs count as only one summon.)
- Keep the Destroy Crystal in your bag after Diablo dies to have the effects active. No need to equip it.
- If you have Diablo summoned when you revive Tyrael, he will kill Diablo (still drops necklace) or any dark elementals allies. Happens also when the roles are reversed.
- Every Level of Chaos Crystal Core provides 20% dmg on Corruption Paradise Lost skill, 3 Satan's Heart for the hidden GB, plus one of the following:
- If you are trying to get certain scrolls or elemental equipment in the maze you can use elements on the shops. If there is a stronghold on the same level enter it and leave it to change the type of element you can use. Repeat until desired type is listed.
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Receive Immortal Sword x3
(can be written as Sword of Eternity)
|+2||Received from Anonym's Remains|
|S||Receive Waxed Helmet x3||+2||Use 10 Fire Crystals at Clotted Wax Pool to receive|
|S||Resurrect Tyrael 0/3||+2||Possible corpse from using 3 Earth Crystals on Dim Magic Matrix. Requires 20 Light Crystals to revive|
|S||Resurrect Diablo 0/3||+2||Possible corpse from using 3 Earth Crystals on Dim Magic Matrix. Requires 20 Dark Crystals to revive|
|S||Collect a full "Light Sacred Artifact" set||+3||Turin Shroud, Spear of Longinus, and Holy Scarab may be purchased from Expeditionary Supply Station. Drawing of Holy Thorns Crown is found as rare drop from Angel's Remains in Demon's Stronghold|
|S||Collect a full "Dark Sacred Artifact" set||+3||Hell Walker, Breathing of the Dead, and Fiend's Phalanx may be purchased from Abyss Exchange. Drawing of Crimson Wings is found as rare drop from Demon's Remains in Angel's Stronghold|
|S||Doomsday Blade reaches the max level||+3||Require 126 total Fire Crystals, must be upgraded all at once. Remains on the same floor if not used, giving a chance to collect more fire crystals and travel back if you don't have enough when you first see it.|
|S||Learn a special spell||+3||Use Lightless Shield Scroll - Give Abaddon's Statue 30 Dark Crystals to receive|
|S||Kill Blood Knight||+1|
|S||Kill Demonized Gumball||+1|
|S||Successfully transplanted the Corpse Flower||+2||Must use Plant gumball as main (Sunflower, Cactus, World Tree, etc.|
|S||Successfully opened the Hell Rift||+2|
|S||Use Hell's Gate to teleport||+2|
|Kill Hellhound x200||+1|
|Kill Lich x200||+1|
|Kill Lava Puppet x200||+1|
|Kill Ghost x200||+1|
|Kill Demon of Abyss x200||+1|
|Kill Angel x150||+1|
|Resurrect the Angel x10||+1||Use Earth Crystals at Magic Altar. Requires 5 Light Crystals to resurrect, drops 10 Light Crystals when killed|
|Resurrect Abyss Demon x10||+1||Use Earth Crystals at Magic Altar. Requires 5 Dark Crystals to resurrect, drops 10 Dark Crystals when killed|
|Use Ebony Wood to kill enemy x20||+1||Dropped from Dante's Remains|
|Use White Ivory to kill enemy x20||+1||Dropped from Dante's Remains|
|Kill BOSS x1||+3|
|Kill BOSS x3||+3|
|Buy goods at Expeditionary Supply Station x50||+1||Use 3 Light Crystals at Exchange Ruins|
|Buy goods at Abyss Exchange x50||+1||Use 3 Dark Crystals at Exchange Ruins|
|Forge Items or Equipment x5||+1||Use 3 Fire Crystals at Dim Magic Matrix to use forge|
|Summon Gumball x20||+1||Chance to summon gumball instead of elemental when using Door|
|Eliminate Hellhound's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Fire Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Lich's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Water Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Puppet's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Earth Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Ghost's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Air Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Angel's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Light Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Eliminate Demon's Stronghold x15||+2||Use 3 Dark Crystals at Abandoned Stronghold|
|Enhance Light of Corruption to max level||+3||Max level is 50|
|S||Reach Floor 70 of Maze||+1|
|S||Reach Floor 80 of Maze||+2|
|S||Reach Floor 90 of Maze||+3|
|S||Receive Hand of Balrog||+5||Requires Farplane Ranger Title. Receive Ragnaro's Soul Soul from Ragnaros Remains. Use Soul to receive Eye of Balrog. Craft Sulfuron Hammer and use Eye of Balrog to construct Hand of Balrog|
|S||Obtain Hidden Gumball||+5|