Spend 50 Gems to unlock Skeleton Island & rescue Pirate Gumball! You will get 100 Fruits of World Tree after Purchase (Clear Ancient Arena first before you unlock)
Complete this maze to get the Pirate gumball.
To get the Ghost Captain gumball
- Buy and save 5 Ghost Crystals from the Ghost Dock (Special Shop on a large amount of floors in this maze)
- Find him in the Captain's Cabin [51F+, appear randomly] and offer him the 5 crystals
Quests / DPEdit
|S||Obtain Robinson's Drift Bottle x3||2||Found in orange drift bottle. Random floor.|
|S||Obtain Traitor's Heart x3||3||Use the Mermaid's Dagger to kill an enemy. Use S/L method if you get a chest instead of a heart. Always drops if used in Sea Monster Lair.|
|S||Obtain Heart of the Ocean x3||2||Find on Jack Dawson's corpse|
|S||Receive Ancient Stone Hammer x3||2||Find on tourist's corpse|
|S||Use Ghost Crystal x20||3|
|G||Use the Coconut x5||2|
|G||Eat a Strange Fruit x3||2|
|G||Kill the Hermit dragon x100||1|
|G||Kill the Jellyfish x100||1|
|G||Kill the tidal crab x100||1|
|G||Kill cactus x100||1|
|G||Kill Sea Monster's Tentacle x100||1|
|G||Kill Monkey x50||1|
|G||First kill boss||3|
|G||Kill boss x3||3|
|G||Kill an enemy with a Rotten Coconut x5||2|
|G||Clear the Sea Monster's Lair x10||2|
|S||Reach floor 50||2|
|S||Reach floor 60||3|
|S||Reach floor 70||3|
|G||Search the sailor's remains x10||3|
|G||Buy goods at the Ghost Dock x30||3|
|G||Kill the enemy with the Ghost Skip x200||3|
|G||Kill an enemy with Bombard x100||3|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.10||2|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.20||3|
|G||Upgrade the Ghost Ship to Lv.30||3|
|G||Upgrade the Dragon Carronade to Lv.5||3|
|G||Upgrade the Goblin's Device to Lv.5||3|
|G||Upgrade the Goblin's Caisson to Lv.5||3|
|G||Upgrade the Siren Figurehead to Lv.5||3|
|G||Reach floor 20 without the ghost ship||3||You can still attack it to stop getting ranged damage|
|G||Obtain hidden gumball||5||See hidden gumball section|
|Enemy||Skill||Stealing List (use Bandit, Kaito, or Bloody Wolf)|
|Common item||Rare item|
|Alien Dragon||Curse the attacker when counterattacking (Decrease Attack, it lasts 3 rounds))||Coconut||Demon's Fruit (Red)|
|Jellyfish||Pollute all slates after being killed||EP||EP|
|Tidal Crab||Hardened Shell: Physical Resistance + 50%
Photaesthesia: Physical Resistance decreases by 3% when a slate is opened
|Forging Spectroscope or Rune Ring or Hunter's Leather Armor or Noble Silk Ribbon||Wheel of Fortune Suit|
|Cactus||Rebound 100% of melee damage to the attacker
Double HP when desert scorpion is present
|Rank 2 ingredient||Persian Powder|
|Sea Monster's Tentacle||Disable Ghost Ship when present||Cure||Ghost Crystal|
|Monkey||Throwing: Launch a long-range attack every 2 rounds||Rotten Coconut||Demon's Fruit (Blue)|
|Siren||Equipment of Ghost Ship||Cheese Lobster, Fried Cod Fillet or Smoked Salmon|
About Output Edit
Ghost Ship! Pirates' Reinforcement!
Floors 20 (Difficulty 24) - 1 Vigor
Goal! The Depth of Skeleton Asland!
Floors 25 (Difficulty 25) - 1 Vigor
Ocean Covered by Dense Fog
Floors 25 (Difficulty 26) - 1 Vigor
Fire! Catastrophe of the Ocean!
Floors 30 (Difficulty 26) - 1 Vigor
Endless Mode - 2 Vigor
Siren's Curse: Launch an attack every 3 rounds, inflicting 3x damage and Status Siren's Curse
- Status Siren's Curse: Damage taken +30%, effect can accumulate, valid on floor. This effect is not technically a curse, curse immunity will not protect you from it.
Aqua Shield: Casts Aqua Shield every time 40% of HP is lost
- While it lasts, lose only 1 HP from any type of damage. Lasts for 8 hits.
- Lev 30 to 50: Physical Resistance +10%, Spell resistance +10%
- Lev 60 to 80: Physical Resistance +20%, Spell resistance +20%
- Lev 90 to ??: Physical Resistance +30%, Spell resistance +30%
Ghost Ship resides in the upper right corner of each floor.
It attacks you until you reach it and buy it for 200 EP at which point it becomes an ally for the rest of the maze run.
As an ally, Ghost Ship starts with 20 Attack and 20 Power and attacks one enemy every 10 turns doing damage equal to its attack.
There are 5 areas of upgrade for the ship.
- Level (max 30): Level is increased every time you release a Ghost Sailor in a floor or buy one from the shop. Each level gives Ghost Ship +2 Attack & +2 Power
- Dragon's Bombard (max 5): Upgraded by using Dragon Carronade - Active skill, 8 rounds cooldown, Launch 3 bombs, each doing Damage = Ghost Ship's Power * 50%/60%/70%/?/?
- Swfit Shoot (max 5): Upgraded by Goblin's Device - Ship's Attack +2/4/6/8/10, Reduce normal attack cooldown by 1/2/3/4/5 rounds.
- Endless Ammo (max 5): Upgraded by Golden Caisson - Ship's Power +2/4/6/8/10, Bombard's +1/2/3/4/5 bombs
- Siren's Song (max 5): Upgraded by Siren Figurehead - Ship's Attack & Power +1/2/3/4/5, Reduce enemies attack by 1/2/3/4/5
Level starts at 1, the other areas start at 0.
Ghost Dock (shop)Edit
- Ghost Sailor - 80 EP (upgrades ship level)
- Ghost Crystal - 150 EP
- Dragon Carronade - 120 EP
- Goblin's Device - 120 EP
- Golden Caisson - 120 EP
- Siren Figurehead - 120 EP
Special blackmail result from Gang Cadre : ?
Drift bottles give EP
Drift Bottle (Orange) - gives Robinson's Drift Bottle
During the stage runs, you'll also find formulas for different potions:
Sea Monsters' Lair (Cave)Edit
These cave are quite rare and often won't appear until you have crosse 50 floors or more (PoE floors are counted). Fight 4 tentacles to search a shipwreck. Can loot things like the devices for upgrading the Ghost Ship.
|Corpse||Regular Loot||Farplane's Lantern Soul|
|Sailor's Remains (Search)||Search - EP, Coins, Random 1* Equipment
Bury - Ghost Ship: Attack+2, Power+2
|Sailor's Soul: Ghost Ship: Attack+1 (Does not count as a level up for the Ship)|
|Strange Remains (tourist)||Ancient Stone Hammer||Takahashi's Soul: Empowers hammer|
|Prince's Corpse||Little Mermaid's Dagger||Traitor's Soul: 3 Ghost Crystals|
|Jack's Corpse||Heart of the Ocean||Jack's Soul: Gain Female Sketch|
|Ghost Captain's Shack||Ghost Captain's Soul: Ship gets +10 Attack, +10 Power, -2 cooldown time|
- Rainbow Shell (boss loot)
- Tower Flower (high chance)
- Other rank 3 Ingredients as boss loot (Evil Pumpkin, Crystal Egg)
- Gumball Pot as boss loot and potentially from God of Thieves
- Melee's Relics
- Occasional from the Ghost Crystals.
- And all the usual (Fruit of World Tree, main and hidden Gumball fragments, coins, whatever you can get with your Compass, whatever you can get from your gumballs exclusive skills, Rare Enemies and Divine Dragon Wishes ...)
For raid results, see Bandit's Raid#Result Table
Title specific lootsEdit
The ghost ship cannot be upgraded past level 30 with level 5 treasures (except by using Farplane's Lantern). Always search any sailor's remains beyond this point and there's no reason to enter sea monster's lairs. The fully upgraded ship becomes mostly useless beyond F80. Unless you have a weak team, using the Plane Prophet title is excessive.
When using Ghost Crystals, getting a gem is tied to the round number (number of moves made). Collect a bunch of crystals then use the s/l method to determine when you get a gem, this is the start of the pattern. Continue to count rounds and you should get another gem after about 14 moves. Max 1 gem per floor, 5 per maze run. IMPORTANT: if the run lasts over a day reset, you can get 5 more gems, for a 10 gems/run. (tested, but details are to be confirmed)
Try using the ship's bombard attack when the boss' aqua shield is active.